Men's suits that cover stomach?

Hello all.

I posted a longer question about swimming with a continuous glucose monitor for diabetes in the health section, but this is a more general question related to my issue. Because of the CGM, I am trying to find a suit that would cover my stomach for lap swimming (to reduce friction over the CGM and patch, which has trouble staying stuck). Ideally, I'd like to find something that isn't a full-on wetsuit...however, since competition rules no longer permit men to wear suits that extend over the belly button, I haven't been able to find anything else. Is there anywhere that still manufactures/sells such a suit? For now, I just need something that I can practice in, since I swim daily, so I'm not worried that such a suit won't be legal for competition (without petitioning for an exception).

Thanks so much,

Jimmy

Parents
  • What about a tegaderm-type dressing, like the ones used to cover IV sites and PICC lines? You should be able to get some large enough to cover the CGM and patch to protect it, and the adhesive is meant to last.  Unless it's placed such that it's rubbing at the waistband of a regular suit? 

• What about a tegaderm-type dressing, like the ones used to cover IV sites and PICC lines? You should be able to get some large enough to cover the CGM and patch to protect it, and the adhesive is meant to last.  Unless it's placed such that it's rubbing at the waistband of a regular suit? 

Children
No Data