Amy Van Dyken testimony

Former Member
Former Member
Now that Barry Bonds' and Jason Giambi's grand jury testimony in the BALCO case has become public, I wonder if and when we'll find out what Amy Van Dyken testified at her appearance. www.chron.com/.../2255757
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    This would make me really upset if it came about that Amy VanDyken was cheating... she was very outspoken about other swimmers not being clean... oh this makes me sick. She really enertained me when she would stare down her other competitors... it made me laugh... and I thought she was so fun to watch in 1996. I sincerely hope that she has been clean the entire time she has been on the international scene... and that this is a bunch of bull. S.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    This would make me really upset if it came about that Amy VanDyken was cheating... she was very outspoken about other swimmers not being clean... oh this makes me sick. She really enertained me when she would stare down her other competitors... it made me laugh... and I thought she was so fun to watch in 1996. I sincerely hope that she has been clean the entire time she has been on the international scene... and that this is a bunch of bull. S.
Children
No Data