Fun relay ideas?

Former Member
Former Member
I am planning a meet and I would like to include a couple of "fun" relays. I need some ideas. Minnesota Masters Swimming does a "Reindeer Relays" meet each December and I found descriptions of a few of their races (see below). Does anyone else have some suggestions for fun relays? (Note that this meet will be held in a public high school, so the relays cannot include alcohol...) --Tarzan relay - each swimmer must swim with his head out of the water --Ballet leg relay - each swimmer must do backstroke with 1 leg out of the water, pointed in the air --Reindeer relay - each swimmer dog paddles while wearing antlers (which are passed like a baton from one swimmer to the next) --All-Fly relay --Kicking relay
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 20 years ago
    Our high school team loves this one: After a 50 free, the swimmer has to get out of the pool, eat a soda cracker (and swallow it). As soon as he/she can work up a whistle, the next person can go. Hint...salt and chlorine don't mix well. The results can be hysterical!
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 20 years ago
    Our high school team loves this one: After a 50 free, the swimmer has to get out of the pool, eat a soda cracker (and swallow it). As soon as he/she can work up a whistle, the next person can go. Hint...salt and chlorine don't mix well. The results can be hysterical!
Children
No Data