USA Swimming under federal investigation.

I just found this in my AOL feed this morning: www.aol.com/.../ :censor:
Parents
  • ...and I lost my 12 year old flip phone in Albuquerque in June... Haven't replaced it and am getting along just fine! My husband (same age as you) doesn't even have a cell phone, nor does he want one. One of the only reasons I have a cell phone is to accept credit card payments with Square at craft shows. (My husband makes fused glass jewelry has his retirement hobby business.) Back to the thread, Orca, the allegations run pretty wide and deep. Between the sexual abuse and financial cover-ups, it doesn't look good for USA Swimming.
  • ...and I lost my 12 year old flip phone in Albuquerque in June... Haven't replaced it and am getting along just fine! My husband (same age as you) doesn't even have a cell phone, nor does he want one. One of the only reasons I have a cell phone is to accept credit card payments with Square at craft shows. (My husband makes fused glass jewelry has his retirement hobby business.) Back to the thread, Orca, the allegations run pretty wide and deep. Between the sexual abuse and financial cover-ups, it doesn't look good for USA Swimming.
Children
No Data