New Swim Logging/Tracking at the USMS-Swim.com Site

Former Member
Former Member
Greetings All: I assume everyone got the email from membership about the new USMS-Swim.com partnership for workout tracking. The FLOG here will connect with a new account at Swim.com and provide a lot of new features especially for people who wear fitness trackers. Anyone signed up over there yet? What do you think of the changes?
Parents
  • I downloaded the app, and have Garmin Connect set up with it, but my pool swims are not syncing, not sure what the problem is yet.Here's the solution, much easier than all this tech nonsense ... Remember how far you swam in a workout (practicing memory is good for preventing dementia) Enter yardage/meterage in Excel (column A = date, column B = yardage) Learn how to use Pivot Tables and functions like DATE and MONTH when you want to aggregate stats
  • I downloaded the app, and have Garmin Connect set up with it, but my pool swims are not syncing, not sure what the problem is yet.Here's the solution, much easier than all this tech nonsense ... Remember how far you swam in a workout (practicing memory is good for preventing dementia) Enter yardage/meterage in Excel (column A = date, column B = yardage) Learn how to use Pivot Tables and functions like DATE and MONTH when you want to aggregate stats
Children
No Data