Time conversions

Former Member
Former Member
Is there a formula for converting 50 meter times to 25 meter times?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 5 years ago
    Well said. This was going to be my solution, too! Well, yes, obviously I did think of that but felt it would not be accurate enough - would you divide your 100 time by 2 to get a 50? Anyway, I really do appreciate all the feedback. This is the first time I have posted though have been reading and learning a great deal from the posts for a long time now and thought that maybe the experienced minds on here would have a solution for me! So I guess I will just go ahead and divide by two! Thanks again!
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 5 years ago
    Well said. This was going to be my solution, too! Well, yes, obviously I did think of that but felt it would not be accurate enough - would you divide your 100 time by 2 to get a 50? Anyway, I really do appreciate all the feedback. This is the first time I have posted though have been reading and learning a great deal from the posts for a long time now and thought that maybe the experienced minds on here would have a solution for me! So I guess I will just go ahead and divide by two! Thanks again!
Children
No Data