Return to form after a week off

For those who train several days a week, how long does it typically take to return to form after taking one week off from swimming? I recently went on vacation and wasn't able to train and must now build back what was lost over the week off. I generally train 5 or 6 days a week, 3500-4000 per day. I've taken weeks off in the past and based on my experience it appears after one week back I have my feel for the water, after two weeks I'm roughly 80-90% to where I was, then by the third week close to 100%. Interested in hearing what others experience. For reference, 44 years old. thx
Parents
  • In my 30s, so I'm the youngster of the group, but I've found the 1:2 ratio works out pretty much spot on for me for up to 2 weeks out, but the recuperation math gets fuzzy after that. I was out for about 6 weeks due to shoulder issues a couple years ago and it took me 4-5 weeks to get back into it, really not much longer than it took me to get back into it after taking 2 weeks off at the end of the summer before heading back indoors for the fall season.
  • In my 30s, so I'm the youngster of the group, but I've found the 1:2 ratio works out pretty much spot on for me for up to 2 weeks out, but the recuperation math gets fuzzy after that. I was out for about 6 weeks due to shoulder issues a couple years ago and it took me 4-5 weeks to get back into it, really not much longer than it took me to get back into it after taking 2 weeks off at the end of the summer before heading back indoors for the fall season.
Children
No Data