Congratulations to Kurt Dickson, Powered by Cheerios!

CONGRATULATIONS to Kurt Dickson, powered by Cheerios (click on photo) :D, for breaking National Senior Games records in the 200 Fr, 500 Fr, 200 Fly, 100 Bk, 200 Bk, and 400 IM, in Albuquerque. :applaud: :cheerleader: :chug: 12010 Note: This photo was taken at the conclusion of the meet, following Kurt shattering the 500 free record by 20 seconds, and then winning gold medals in the mixed medley and mixed free relays. The entire pool area had emptied out, and he was sitting by himself waiting for his wife to pick him up. (She competed in cycling.) His jug of milk had turned warm, but he was powering down a bowl of Cheerios as he waited. :weightlifter:
Parents
  • Ha! I'm firing my agent. He doesn't give me near this kind of love! Hopefully, Elaine can show me the money.:) Actually, I was contemplating my next move as my wife was over 2 hours late, so I assumed she became somebody's hood ornament in the cycling road race up in Santa Fe. I was much relieved to hear the cycling races were just a cluster and there was no cell phone signal (she got 4 podiums--two 2nds and two 3rds--55-59 age was actually faster than the 50-54 where I believe she could have had some wins). I read somewhere cereal was invented for mental institution patients as it is easy to prepare (and probably easy to clean up when it ends up on the wall); which makes a lot of sense to those who know me. Eating cereal by an empty pool really does combine my joys: swimming, cereal, and solitude. Thanks everyone! See y'all at Mission Viejo?! I won't be in Mission Viejo this time around, although 2013 was a blast! As for showing you the money, I'll let you know if the Cheerios people come to me for that photo. :D Congratulations to your wife on her medals! You two really cleaned up!
  • Ha! I'm firing my agent. He doesn't give me near this kind of love! Hopefully, Elaine can show me the money.:) Actually, I was contemplating my next move as my wife was over 2 hours late, so I assumed she became somebody's hood ornament in the cycling road race up in Santa Fe. I was much relieved to hear the cycling races were just a cluster and there was no cell phone signal (she got 4 podiums--two 2nds and two 3rds--55-59 age was actually faster than the 50-54 where I believe she could have had some wins). I read somewhere cereal was invented for mental institution patients as it is easy to prepare (and probably easy to clean up when it ends up on the wall); which makes a lot of sense to those who know me. Eating cereal by an empty pool really does combine my joys: swimming, cereal, and solitude. Thanks everyone! See y'all at Mission Viejo?! I won't be in Mission Viejo this time around, although 2013 was a blast! As for showing you the money, I'll let you know if the Cheerios people come to me for that photo. :D Congratulations to your wife on her medals! You two really cleaned up!
Children
No Data