USMS Fall Fitness Challenge (1 Mile swim)

I'm signed up for the USMS Fall Fitness challenge. Can someone explain what exactly I'm supposed to do? The rules/direction aren't really clear to me. Just swim a mile??? Am I suppose to time myself. Report my results to anyone? Dan
Parents
  • To quote Nike, "Just do it!" Really, the main purpose of this is to raise money for the Swimming Saves Lives Foundation and to get out and get in a good, healthy swim. Nobody will be watching over you, nobody will be keeping track, and nobody cares what you do. I swim 72 lengths of our 25-yard pool which is just over a mile; however, it gets me back to where I started, rather than stopping in the middle of the pool! Dan, just get out there and have fun! :agree:
  • To quote Nike, "Just do it!" Really, the main purpose of this is to raise money for the Swimming Saves Lives Foundation and to get out and get in a good, healthy swim. Nobody will be watching over you, nobody will be keeping track, and nobody cares what you do. I swim 72 lengths of our 25-yard pool which is just over a mile; however, it gets me back to where I started, rather than stopping in the middle of the pool! Dan, just get out there and have fun! :agree:
Children
No Data