Repaired a Fastskin-will I be DQ'd?

I successfully repaired a rip in my Speedo Fastskin and am wondering if I would be DQ'd at a meet? There's an 8" strip of industrial seam tape (just like on the inside of the suit) under the arm going vertically. Thanks in advance.
Parents
  • If a liner is ok --- then why not a "speedo brief" swim suit under a jammer? I think the spirit of the original rule was that during the "supersuit" years, people were wearing LZR Racer bodysuits (better compression properties) over BlueSeventy or Jaked bodysuits (better flotation capabilities). So they just blanket nipped the double suit thing in the bud when they banned supersuits.
  • If a liner is ok --- then why not a "speedo brief" swim suit under a jammer? I think the spirit of the original rule was that during the "supersuit" years, people were wearing LZR Racer bodysuits (better compression properties) over BlueSeventy or Jaked bodysuits (better flotation capabilities). So they just blanket nipped the double suit thing in the bud when they banned supersuits.
Children
No Data