Nationals!

Only a month to go until Indy... it'll be my first big meet since college. Who here's going? What should I expect in terms of meet flow - does it move quickly or slowly? Are the warmup/cooldown pools going to be jam-packed? And most importantly... do people shave down for this meet? I have a lot more hair than I did in college...
Parents
  • My 6th was the 400 IM. On the one hand, darn, I'm just absolutely heartbroken that I don't get to swim the 400 IM... On the other hand, I was looking forward to finally seeing what I could do in my first shaved and tapered 400 IM since I was a teenager. Oh well, next year! Side note--at 2015 Nats, I got a shirt that said nationals finalist in fly, back, ***, and IM. Timed finals for the meet means it's true! :banana:
  • My 6th was the 400 IM. On the one hand, darn, I'm just absolutely heartbroken that I don't get to swim the 400 IM... On the other hand, I was looking forward to finally seeing what I could do in my first shaved and tapered 400 IM since I was a teenager. Oh well, next year! Side note--at 2015 Nats, I got a shirt that said nationals finalist in fly, back, ***, and IM. Timed finals for the meet means it's true! :banana:
Children
No Data