Nationals!

Only a month to go until Indy... it'll be my first big meet since college. Who here's going? What should I expect in terms of meet flow - does it move quickly or slowly? Are the warmup/cooldown pools going to be jam-packed? And most importantly... do people shave down for this meet? I have a lot more hair than I did in college...
Parents
  • Just heard that USMS is gonna drop the sixth event this year. From what I've heard, that hasn't happened in a long time, but with almost 2,400 swimmers showing up it makes sense. It sucks to a degree, though. I was looking forward to swimming a 100 IM tapered for the first time ever. Oh well. Still looking forward to all the fast swimming!
  • Just heard that USMS is gonna drop the sixth event this year. From what I've heard, that hasn't happened in a long time, but with almost 2,400 swimmers showing up it makes sense. It sucks to a degree, though. I was looking forward to swimming a 100 IM tapered for the first time ever. Oh well. Still looking forward to all the fast swimming!
Children
No Data