Nationals!

Only a month to go until Indy... it'll be my first big meet since college. Who here's going? What should I expect in terms of meet flow - does it move quickly or slowly? Are the warmup/cooldown pools going to be jam-packed? And most importantly... do people shave down for this meet? I have a lot more hair than I did in college...
Parents
  • Almost 2400 people signed up... wow. This is going to be a full meet. My club has 34 people signed up, including a big enough contingent of 18-35 to make what should be very competitive 18+ and 25+ relays. At the very least we should take a good chunk out of the LMSC records. I am psyched - though a little intimidated with how many fast names I recognize on the meet roster!
  • Almost 2400 people signed up... wow. This is going to be a full meet. My club has 34 people signed up, including a big enough contingent of 18-35 to make what should be very competitive 18+ and 25+ relays. At the very least we should take a good chunk out of the LMSC records. I am psyched - though a little intimidated with how many fast names I recognize on the meet roster!
Children
No Data