Positive diopter goggles

I'm having trouble getting corrective swim goggles with +2.5 diopter. I'm a bit farsighted because I had cataract surgery to replace the natural lenses. I now have 20/20 vision beyond 6 ft but things get very blurry up close and I need reading glasses (which are only about $10 in a drug store). Consequently, I cannot read my swim watch at the end of a set with non-corrective goggles. Only when I return home and upload the workout to my PC do I see what my lap times were. I bought a pair on SwimOutlet that were obviously kid size. They're tight as hell and when I blink, my eyelids actually hit the lens, plus the bridge piece gouges my nose. The only ones I can find are negative diopter, nearsighted lenses. Now I can't seem to find the plus type of goggle in adult size without paying an arm and a leg.
Parents
  • These are the goggles I use, but I don't use a prescription lens. Surprised there is such a thing as a kid's goggle with a positive correctioin, as far sightedness in kids is very rare. www.swimoutlet.com/.../ Yes, those are the ones I got which didn't fit. I have a rather large head. I just ordered the stick-ons, so I'll let y'all know next week how they work.
  • These are the goggles I use, but I don't use a prescription lens. Surprised there is such a thing as a kid's goggle with a positive correctioin, as far sightedness in kids is very rare. www.swimoutlet.com/.../ Yes, those are the ones I got which didn't fit. I have a rather large head. I just ordered the stick-ons, so I'll let y'all know next week how they work.
Children
No Data