Time differentials between strokes

Former Member
Former Member
For those who swim more than one stroke, do the differences in these times seem about average? 50 yards from a push: Freestyle - :33/34 Backstroke - :37 Breaststroke - :46/47 Butterfly - :35 Any feedback is appreciated!
Parents
  • Well, I'm a terrible backstoker and my backstroke time wise has been worst than breaststroke since I was a kid. Although I didn't swim as a kid, I'm the same way. My strokes by speed are: free, ***/back (about the same), then fly. I've swum the 100 IM at meets a few times, both yards and meters. After the first 50 I'm usually toward the back of the pack, then by the end of *** I'm back in the thick of things.
  • Well, I'm a terrible backstoker and my backstroke time wise has been worst than breaststroke since I was a kid. Although I didn't swim as a kid, I'm the same way. My strokes by speed are: free, ***/back (about the same), then fly. I've swum the 100 IM at meets a few times, both yards and meters. After the first 50 I'm usually toward the back of the pack, then by the end of *** I'm back in the thick of things.
Children
No Data