Time differentials between strokes

Former Member
Former Member
For those who swim more than one stroke, do the differences in these times seem about average? 50 yards from a push: Freestyle - :33/34 Backstroke - :37 Breaststroke - :46/47 Butterfly - :35 Any feedback is appreciated!
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    Heh. Mine look crazy. I must not be a freestyler comparatively. Which I guess I kinda already knew. Free 1.00 Back 1.08 Fly 1.04 *** 1.23 Do you take any video? You might try doing that sometime... You might see something stick out yourself, or you might share with the forum here or a coach elsewhere and they may see something. I’d like to take videos but don’t want to bother anyone, it seems like a lot of people have this dilemma too. I’ll have to do some research on the self-video options.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    Heh. Mine look crazy. I must not be a freestyler comparatively. Which I guess I kinda already knew. Free 1.00 Back 1.08 Fly 1.04 *** 1.23 Do you take any video? You might try doing that sometime... You might see something stick out yourself, or you might share with the forum here or a coach elsewhere and they may see something. I’d like to take videos but don’t want to bother anyone, it seems like a lot of people have this dilemma too. I’ll have to do some research on the self-video options.
Children
No Data