Resorts with training pools

I am sure that I am not the first person to spend time looking for resorts or vacation spots with pools to train in. I thought it would be useful to have a thread to serve as a resource, listing hotels/ resorts that have either a lap pool or access to one nearby (example: a public pool with training hours nearby). If you are aware of such a resort, please contribute. A bit about the pool would be great as well: Length? Lane lines? Pace Clock? Training accessories (kkckboards, etc...)? Hopefully we can get some worldwide info. I am currently exploring options in Mexico and Latin America
Parents
  • Tamarind Reef hotel in St Croix has a small lap pool. I don't think it's quite 25 yards, but it has stripes on the bottom and flat walls for turns. Added bonus, it's right next to the bar and has great views of Green Cay and Buck Island. Nice little, relatively inexpensive hotel on a great side of the island. As an added bonus, you can leave from this hotel's beach and swim out to Green Cay and around it very easily if you need some open water time.
  • Tamarind Reef hotel in St Croix has a small lap pool. I don't think it's quite 25 yards, but it has stripes on the bottom and flat walls for turns. Added bonus, it's right next to the bar and has great views of Green Cay and Buck Island. Nice little, relatively inexpensive hotel on a great side of the island. As an added bonus, you can leave from this hotel's beach and swim out to Green Cay and around it very easily if you need some open water time.
Children
No Data