2017 Tech Suits

First time poster! Swam through college, took ~6 year break. Dipped my feet back in this summer and took the plunge and joined a Masters training group when I moved in August. Short-term goal is an SCM meet in November and I figured I might as well get a decent suit for it... little did I know that tech suits have gotten more varied since even super-suit 2009! When I was swimming, I was 6'1", 175# and fit pretty well in a 28 jammer. I'm now 195# with a lot of that extra weight in my legs/butt from the weightlifting I've done in the interim, so I'm definitely not a 28 anymore (trust me, I tried with one of my old suits, didn't work!). Anyone have any insight on how some of the different tech suits run these days? And/or any personal preferences on "budget" suits in the
Parents
  • I'd suggest checking out the reviews on swimoutlet.com. There are reviews for how true each suit is to size and that will give you a good idea on what size to buy. As a general rule I'd say go down at least one size from your training suit.
  • I'd suggest checking out the reviews on swimoutlet.com. There are reviews for how true each suit is to size and that will give you a good idea on what size to buy. As a general rule I'd say go down at least one size from your training suit.
Children
No Data