Sewanee meet this Saturday

Anyone here in the meet in Sewanee, TN?
  • ElaineK, the only event I got watch of yours was the 200br. I missed the start, but i saw Bruce filming on deck so I stood beside him and watched. Good swim- steady consistent. I think your time reflected it. Jamie, you beat me. I demand a rematch. And somehow I missed Julie, maybe next time. We have to be thankful for great spouses!
  • ElaineK, the only event I got watch of yours was the 200br. I missed the start, but i saw Bruce filming on deck so I stood beside him and watched. Good swim- steady consistent. I think your time reflected it. Jamie, you beat me. I demand a rematch. And somehow I missed Julie, maybe next time. We have to be thankful for great spouses! Thanks, Jeff! Hey, do me a favor and send me a private message with your thoughts about your races. Did you set any PR's or have particular races you were happy about? How did you like the meet overall? I'm writing an article for the Georgia Masters Newsletter about it, so I would like to include you in it. Thanks! Meanwhile, you are SO RIGHT about our great spouses! Poor Bruce was sick (he's at the doctor now with possible bronchitis), and he still sat through that entire meet. He even did a great job on the filming: www.youtube.com/watch