Donate used swimsuits?

Former Member
Former Member
I have a hefty trash bag of swimsuits that look new but are too stretched, (especially in the upper half) to wear. We can recycle running shoes at our gym. Does anyone know of a location to donate used swimsuits?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    I Googled and came across this USMS thread from 2008 -- forums.usms.org/showthread.php Dan Some comments in that thread are worth heeding, e.g. #40: Is it just me or does something just sound weird about this??? I don't mean to be putting down what seems to be a noble cause but I'm just going to throw out that it is known people out there have obscure fetishes and will do elaborate things do satisfy them. Edit: Google her email address. It seems she's also in the market for used bras and panties for making quilts.... It may be the stuffy new englander in my blood but this just sounds fishy.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    I Googled and came across this USMS thread from 2008 -- forums.usms.org/showthread.php Dan Some comments in that thread are worth heeding, e.g. #40: Is it just me or does something just sound weird about this??? I don't mean to be putting down what seems to be a noble cause but I'm just going to throw out that it is known people out there have obscure fetishes and will do elaborate things do satisfy them. Edit: Google her email address. It seems she's also in the market for used bras and panties for making quilts.... It may be the stuffy new englander in my blood but this just sounds fishy.
Children
No Data