Swim finadvice

Hello all, I am 23 years old and just got back into swimming. I was primarily a butterfly and middle distance swimmer in high school. I am looking as getting a pair a fins to aid in my training but not sure whathe style to get. I was mainly arms in high school with very little kick and I want to change that. Any and all help will be verymuch appreciatedo. Thank you Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    I did a bunch of reading and ended up getting these: www.amazon.com/.../ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00 They are the Zoomers Fit and I love them. I feel like they really helped me figure out how a kick should feel without fins. For sizing, I got an F. I wear a women's size 10-11, mostly because I have really really wide feet. These are fine in length but snug in width - even a tiny bit smaller would have been too small for me.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    I did a bunch of reading and ended up getting these: www.amazon.com/.../ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00 They are the Zoomers Fit and I love them. I feel like they really helped me figure out how a kick should feel without fins. For sizing, I got an F. I wear a women's size 10-11, mostly because I have really really wide feet. These are fine in length but snug in width - even a tiny bit smaller would have been too small for me.
Children
No Data