Doping among masters athletes

Former Member
Former Member
At least this isn't a problem in USMS, right? velonews.competitor.com/.../totally-amateur_408457
Parents
  • Count me among those who actually care about the "three dollar medals" at Nationals. I know. Pathetic, right? No, it's not pathetic. Any medal you earn is a symbol of the hard work you put in to being the best swimmer you can be. It's great to achieve a goal and be reminded of that achievement when you see your medal. Besides, it's a great souvenir to bring home from Nationals! I love my medals from Mission Viejo; they had the best design! 10712
  • Count me among those who actually care about the "three dollar medals" at Nationals. I know. Pathetic, right? No, it's not pathetic. Any medal you earn is a symbol of the hard work you put in to being the best swimmer you can be. It's great to achieve a goal and be reminded of that achievement when you see your medal. Besides, it's a great souvenir to bring home from Nationals! I love my medals from Mission Viejo; they had the best design! 10712
Children
No Data