Doping among masters athletes

Former Member
Former Member
At least this isn't a problem in USMS, right? velonews.competitor.com/.../totally-amateur_408457
Parents
  • so then rob you are saying only "younger" people that break world records should be tested?No. I hope that any rules written by USMS would NEVER discriminate on the basis of the age of the adult. is there difference between shaving 0.01 off the WR vs say the 4+ seconds that was erased from the womens 50 free i witnessed?Yes. Every swim is different. If it’s a new swimmer going a PR 2:00 100 free or an new WR or a 100 year old lady swimming the first ever 200 LCM Free or Anthony Ervin’s Olympic 50 free.
  • so then rob you are saying only "younger" people that break world records should be tested?No. I hope that any rules written by USMS would NEVER discriminate on the basis of the age of the adult. is there difference between shaving 0.01 off the WR vs say the 4+ seconds that was erased from the womens 50 free i witnessed?Yes. Every swim is different. If it’s a new swimmer going a PR 2:00 100 free or an new WR or a 100 year old lady swimming the first ever 200 LCM Free or Anthony Ervin’s Olympic 50 free.
Children
No Data