Tech Suits - What To Look For

Hey All, So I’ve been a competitive swimmer for a while now, about 11 years now, but have never been too into technical racing suits or really considered them for that matter. However, I’m currently looking into purchasing one, considering I want to do more competitive Masters meets in the future. Seeing the extend of my suit knowledge has been limited to briefs and recreational jammers, I really don’t know what I’m looking for. I’ve heard from other swimmers it boils down to how it “feels” on you in and out of the water, but what really makes a tech suit “feel” good/fast? Are their certain qualities I’m looking for in the fabric or construction of the suit? At the end of the day I believe it all boils down to personal preference and how it fits on the swimmer’s body, but I’m just curious to hear people’s opinions on what attributes of the suit design I should look for when trying on different options? Cheers, Jacob
Parents
  • One tip I've got for you is to read all the customer reviews on swimoutlet, especially regarding sizing. The sizing of suits is far from consistent. And if you do buy a tech suit it should take a while to get it on. If it's not a bit of struggle to get the suit on, it's probably too big.
  • One tip I've got for you is to read all the customer reviews on swimoutlet, especially regarding sizing. The sizing of suits is far from consistent. And if you do buy a tech suit it should take a while to get it on. If it's not a bit of struggle to get the suit on, it's probably too big.
Children
No Data