Ancient Results

Former Member
Former Member
I'm interested to know if its possible to locate results from decades back, beginning about 1990 and forward to the ones available here at usms.org now?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    Be specific. There has to be some nut-job who saves old results. As a long time runner, I've kept some road race results from as far back as the mid 70s. People have called me the local running historian. yeah, specifics! thanks for the reminder. i'm interested in Short Course Nationals, 1995, and 2003, and in South Central Zone/North Texas LMSC. thanks for replies- and yeah, it was my thought too that some nerd would have preserved old results from the way back and long ago....
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    Be specific. There has to be some nut-job who saves old results. As a long time runner, I've kept some road race results from as far back as the mid 70s. People have called me the local running historian. yeah, specifics! thanks for the reminder. i'm interested in Short Course Nationals, 1995, and 2003, and in South Central Zone/North Texas LMSC. thanks for replies- and yeah, it was my thought too that some nerd would have preserved old results from the way back and long ago....
Children
No Data