Prescription / Optical goggles for woman with smallish face

I joined masters about six months ago after years of more casual lap swimming. When all I did was swim laps, my vision was good enough, but now that I need to read the white board, optical goggles would be very helpful. I was able to try on the men's Speedo Vanquisher 2.0 at a local store, but not the junior. None of the other brands of optical goggles are available for me to try on. The men's vanquisher is too large, even if I switch the nose piece. I'm guessing the junior will be too small, but don't really know. Looking online a few brands come in a junior but none in women's. My best fitting goggles are aquasphere women's Kaiman. I have a drawer full of unisex goggles that leak. Does anyone have suggestions of optical goggles that run similar in fit to the Kaiman? I have need both for indoor goggles that will stay on during flip turns and diving as well as tinted ones for the upcoming open water season. Thanks
Parents
  • I'm not sure if this will help. I've been using vanquisher 2s for many years. I recently decided to try a few other pairs because the vanquishers were very tight, giving me a headache, the anti-fog had long since worn off, and they were leaving raccoon eyes. I just bought two new pairs of goggles - the Barracuda Ultimate, which I've been using for about three weeks, and the Aqua Sphere Kaiman Exo, which I have not used yet and do not have an adjustable nose bridge. The Barracuda Ultimate google is very similar to the Kaiman Exo, but I don't know if it comes in smaller ladies size or with optical lenses. I do know Barracuda has goggles with optical lenses.
  • I'm not sure if this will help. I've been using vanquisher 2s for many years. I recently decided to try a few other pairs because the vanquishers were very tight, giving me a headache, the anti-fog had long since worn off, and they were leaving raccoon eyes. I just bought two new pairs of goggles - the Barracuda Ultimate, which I've been using for about three weeks, and the Aqua Sphere Kaiman Exo, which I have not used yet and do not have an adjustable nose bridge. The Barracuda Ultimate google is very similar to the Kaiman Exo, but I don't know if it comes in smaller ladies size or with optical lenses. I do know Barracuda has goggles with optical lenses.
Children
No Data