Favorite Place to Swim

Former Member
Former Member
I'm taking a casual poll of the "Best Places to Swim in the World" for a freelance story I'm working on. The topic is very open-ended: I'm looking for anything from the best place for an open-water swim, i.e. La Jolla Cove, to an olympic pool with an amazing setting, i.e. North Sydney Olympic Pool. Your ideas would be most helpful to me; from the well-known watering holes to off-the-beaten spots, from swimming holes to hotel pools...And please note why you love swimming there.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    My loved place to sweam is UNO aquatics center in New Orelans. Great placehttp://fattyless.com/pix.png, crystal water. :)
  • i love swimming in any pool (or body of water) where my friends are. and in masters, new people tend to become my friends in about 5mins. so ALL places become my favorite place to swim. but to race, Indy has to be it for me. granted i havent gotten to race there that last 2 nats because of injuries, but still love that place. however, the Olympic pool in Sydney is super cool too. let's do a WC there!!!