Swim watch

Does anyone have a recommendation (or a warning) to share about a swim watch? I'm looking for something to help me count distance and/or strokes. I'm thinking about the Garmin Swim. I have the Garmin Forerunner (for running) and am pretty happy with it.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    I personally like my Garmin fitness tracker. I like that because it monitor my mileage, average pace and personal best times. I've been using the Garmin Swim for a couple of months and I like it very much. It counts laps perfectly, there are lots of product in market right now. but Garmin is old brand. it monitors all fitness activity like heart rate pulse. when you workout it can help to monitor your every step to burn your calory. it sends all data to your apps. now a days Fitbit is the popular one. i can find some cools stuff in some swim activity tracker you also look best waterproof fitness tracker
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    I personally like my Garmin fitness tracker. I like that because it monitor my mileage, average pace and personal best times. I've been using the Garmin Swim for a couple of months and I like it very much. It counts laps perfectly, there are lots of product in market right now. but Garmin is old brand. it monitors all fitness activity like heart rate pulse. when you workout it can help to monitor your every step to burn your calory. it sends all data to your apps. now a days Fitbit is the popular one. i can find some cools stuff in some swim activity tracker you also look best waterproof fitness tracker
Children
No Data