New Award - Biggest Sandbagger at Nationals

With the psych sheets out for Nationals, I think we should start debating who deserves the biggest sandbagger of the meet award? I won't name the names of any doctors or last year's national champion, but I've got some nominees in the 500 free:bolt:
  • kroger? get real!!! no and thank you next you will say winn dixie or foodlion or albersons or some other thats been run out of town or never attempted because of heb's goodness.
  • Y E S!!! i did happen to have a Rocky Mountain Road in the back freezer, but i've been limping along on HEB Creamy Creations Toasted Almond Fudge. while good, it's a very distant 2nd place. however in the non-chocolate category, HEB CreamyCreations Poteet Strawberry is out of this world good. no other strawberry is close! their issue is completely baffling since its 4 plants in 4 states (and it cant be liquid milk or wet eggs thats causing it)
  • Y E S!!! i did happen to have a Rocky Mountain Road in the back freezer, but i've been limping along on HEB Creamy Creations Toasted Almond Fudge. while good, it's a very distant 2nd place. however in the non-chocolate category, HEB CreamyCreations Poteet Strawberry is out of this world good. no other strawberry is close! their issue is completely baffling since its 4 plants in 4 states (and it cant be liquid milk or wet eggs thats causing it) My best wishes to you, sunruh. :bighug: May Blue Bell get its ice cream back in store freezers pronto! :waiting:
  • kroger? get real!!! no and thank you next you will say winn dixie or foodlion or albersons or some other thats been run out of town or never attempted because of heb's goodness. What does that even have to do with sandbagging?
  • 1 sec in the 200 is not a big enough difference to be sandbagging. 6 secs faster in the 200 fly is called "training hard and hitting your taper"!
  • What does that even have to do with sandbagging? Sorry. I hijacked the thread back on post #40. :blush:
  • Unruh, I had some Tillamook ice cream out in Oregon this summer. BEST ICE CREAM EVER!!!!! I don't know what your Blue Bell tastes like but I dare you to tell me it's better than Tillamook. (best cheese ever too, tasted both right at the factory).
  • Unruh, I had some Tillamook ice cream out in Oregon this summer. BEST ICE CREAM EVER!!!!! I don't know what your Blue Bell tastes like but I dare you to tell me it's better than Tillamook. (best cheese ever too, tasted both right at the factory). :hijack: :lolup: Michael Heather, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. What's your favorite ice cream? :D 200free, I've had Blue Bell (when I lived in San Antonio, and they also have it here at the local Kroger) and Tillamook ice cream. Both are good; however, nothing I have ever had beats New Zealand ice cream. :drool: :banana: Having said that, I am looking forward to touring the Ben & Jerry's factory in Vermont next month! :wiggle:
  • Back to the thread -I went 1 sec slower in my 200 back BUT went 6 sec faster in the 200 fly. Does this count as sandbagging?
  • Tillamook is my go-to ice cream. I really try to avoid buying ice cream because once I start eating it I want it every night. I'm guessing every part of the country has a good regional brand. Life is too short to eat that Breyers crap!