Finis Center Mount Snorkel or Freestyle Snorkel?

Former Member
Former Member
I have wanted to buy a center mount snorkel for a while, but only recently did some research on it. I found out that they have a freestyle specific snorkel as well. Seeing as I mainly swim freestyle and a bit of butterfly, do you think I should get the freestyle snorkel or the regular center mount? Anyone have any experience with either of the snorkels? I would appreciate any input/advice. Syd
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    That's just the sort of information I was looking for. Thanks Allen. A video clip I saw suggested that the freestyle snorkel allowed for a more neutral head position (a lower head position as opposed to eyes pointed 45 degrees to the bottom of the pool). This is an important consideration as well.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    That's just the sort of information I was looking for. Thanks Allen. A video clip I saw suggested that the freestyle snorkel allowed for a more neutral head position (a lower head position as opposed to eyes pointed 45 degrees to the bottom of the pool). This is an important consideration as well.
Children
No Data