USMS Member Discounts When You Join or Renew

Former Member
Former Member
If you're going to be doing any online shopping over Thanksgiving weekend, you might want to go ahead and renew your USMS membership to get your Member Rewards discount codes. The codes are good from now through January 15th, from these vendors: Aqua Sphere - 20% off entire order blueseventy – 30% off any orders in the swim collection Colorado Time Systems – $125 off the Backstroke Start Device Finis - 25% off entire order Malibu C – 20% off entire order P2Life – 25% off entire order Speedo - 30% off entire order TRISWIM - 40% off all TRISWIM, FOGGIES, TRISLIDE and DERMASPORT products Swimoutlet.com – 15% off USMS merchandise & Sporti branded products I used my Swimoutlet.com discount code last night and received $11.50 off my order, even on the sale-priced Sporti items. My husband likes the Sporti prescription goggles and we both have had good luck with the Sporti polyester suits, so we stocked up! To join or renew just go to: www.usms.org/.../register.php Anna Lea Matysek USMS Membership Director
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    How did you get your discount codes? I must be missing something, as I don't see any info about the discounts on my registration info. You registered on November 3rd. You should have received a "welcome to USMS" email right after you renewed. If you don't see it in your Inbox, check your spam or junk email folder. If you still can't find it, send me an email message at: membership (at) usms (dot) org. Anna Lea Matysek
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    How did you get your discount codes? I must be missing something, as I don't see any info about the discounts on my registration info. You registered on November 3rd. You should have received a "welcome to USMS" email right after you renewed. If you don't see it in your Inbox, check your spam or junk email folder. If you still can't find it, send me an email message at: membership (at) usms (dot) org. Anna Lea Matysek
Children
No Data