NCAA Swimming

NCAA Womens Swimming D1 NCAA Mens Swimming D1 2015 NCAAs Men DI Championship March 26-28, 2015 Campus Recreation & Wellness Center Iowa City, Iowa Women DI Championship March 19-21, 2015 Greensboro Aquatic Center Greensboro, N.C.
  • The Olympic champion in the 100 goes head to head with the Olympic champion in the 200, presumably fully rested, tapered and psyched for the biggest SCY meet of the year and despite a ferocious challenge from yet a third swimmer, not one of the three gets within 1s of Franklin's 1:39.1. Franklin's time is awesome. Exactly! Really puts into perspective just how good Franklin was in the very recent past. What happened to her in the 15 months between that swim (2015 NCAA's) and 2016 trials?
  • Exactly! Really puts into perspective just how good Franklin was in the very recent past. What happened to her in the 15 months between that swim (2015 NCAA's) and 2016 trials? Something went real wrong between NCAAs to 2016 trials and the Olympics. After she went PRO, Heard she went home and trained with her club team. She's now back at CAL www.swimmingworldmagazine.com/.../
  • Men's D1 NCAA Championships begin today in 3 hours Wed March 22 - Sat. 25, 2017 Men’s Division I Swimming & Diving Championships Championship INFO Schedule Live Results www.sidearmstats.com/.../index.htm Remember Indy is in the Eastern Time Zone Wednesday Day 1 6:00 p.m. Eastern Finals 800 Freestyle Relay – timed final Live Stream Results Thursday Live Stream Results Friday Prelims Live Stream Finals Live Stream Results Saturday Prelims Live Stream Finals Live Stream Results www.indianasportscorp.org/.../ncaa-swimming-diving
  • When did Franklin ever have "awesome" SDK? (Not that I am in any position to judge, but in comparison to most elite backstrokers her's always seemed weak.) Point taken,I saw a video of her 2015 and 2016 SDKs and the difference was visible. I must admit that awesome was hyperbole, but the 2015 kick was keeping her close enough.
  • the UT relay was the fastest swim ever by 4 americans. but the better question is this: do those 6 points matter? last year UT won by almost 200 over Cal. last year schooling was on that relay...this year he is 2nd in prelims on the 50free. if he keeps that spot...are you willing to give up 6points in the relay to gain 17 in the 50free? i sure as heck would!
  • remember when Joe Bottom made the cover of "SwimmingWorld" by being the 1st person under 20.00 in the 50 free? yeah, today just 6 were entered in the 50 free slower than that out of 54! and Dressel splits 17.99 on the 4x50 free relay! And including relay swimmers, over 80 swimmers were under 20! NC State ... inferior talent? 4 guys between 1:30.67 and 1:32.26! Where do I sign up for this inferior swimming training!!!
  • greece or denmark Maybe you and BraunMan need to get together...
  • ande, your link is bad for realtime results www.sidearmstats.com/.../index.htm ncstate sets new ncaa record ut sets new american record townley haas has fastest 200 ever 3 guys at 1:31 2 guys at 1:30!!!! WOW! not to mention ryan murphy - yeah the backstroke guy - takes cal from behind usc and passes with a 1:32.08!!! and gunnar bentz takes georgia from behind standford for the pass with a 1:32.02!!!