NCAA Swimming

NCAA Womens Swimming D1 NCAA Mens Swimming D1 2015 NCAAs Men DI Championship March 26-28, 2015 Campus Recreation & Wellness Center Iowa City, Iowa Women DI Championship March 19-21, 2015 Greensboro Aquatic Center Greensboro, N.C.
Parents
  • Jack is so versitile, Eddie has the challenge of figuring out which events and relays to enter Jack lead to the highest number of points for UT. UT has a lot of great flyers, Schooling, Conger, Clark Smith, Glass, Cooper My guesses for Conger: Thu 50 FR maybe Fri 100 FL yes 100 BK Probably 200 FR maybe Sat 200 FL probably 200 BK maybe If Texas is so deep with fliers, you have to wonder if Jack will swim the 200 back instead of 200 fly. Even if he were to win the 200 fly, it would be better for the team to get 2nd or 3rd in the 200 back if Texas has three other guys in the 200 fly final (i.e. more net points to the team). What's ironic is Jack has the national high school record in the 500 free yet he isn't even mentioned to swim the 500.
  • Jack is so versitile, Eddie has the challenge of figuring out which events and relays to enter Jack lead to the highest number of points for UT. UT has a lot of great flyers, Schooling, Conger, Clark Smith, Glass, Cooper My guesses for Conger: Thu 50 FR maybe Fri 100 FL yes 100 BK Probably 200 FR maybe Sat 200 FL probably 200 BK maybe If Texas is so deep with fliers, you have to wonder if Jack will swim the 200 back instead of 200 fly. Even if he were to win the 200 fly, it would be better for the team to get 2nd or 3rd in the 200 back if Texas has three other guys in the 200 fly final (i.e. more net points to the team). What's ironic is Jack has the national high school record in the 500 free yet he isn't even mentioned to swim the 500.
Children
No Data