Recommend a watch to use for interval training in pool

Hi, I work out on my own at a pool that does not have a pace clock. I'd like to get a waterproof watch for my swimming practices so that I can work in some interval training. Does anyone use one that they can recommend? I'd something that is simple to use and not too expensive. Are there particular features that you've found very useful during your practices? Thanks!
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    I read the same stuff about it and was a little hesitant, but the price is low, so even if it didn't work it didn't seem like I'd over invested. In three years of continuous use it hasn't leaked, fogged, and the band hasn't broken. Still on the same battery too. Thanks. Which model do you have? I'm thinking to get the t5k692 or t5h581 as they have 38mm faces, i.e. not too big.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    I read the same stuff about it and was a little hesitant, but the price is low, so even if it didn't work it didn't seem like I'd over invested. In three years of continuous use it hasn't leaked, fogged, and the band hasn't broken. Still on the same battery too. Thanks. Which model do you have? I'm thinking to get the t5k692 or t5h581 as they have 38mm faces, i.e. not too big.
Children
No Data