Swimming in Paris?

Former Member
Former Member
I am about to head to Paris for two months. (I know, I know, rough duty.) Staying in the Marais district, 4th Arrondissement. Have never been. Has anyone ever swum in Paris? I don't really need Masters' workouts, as I swim alone mostly. Just need access to pool for workout purposes. Eager for insights if you got 'em. Thanks!
Parents
  • this thread is making me laugh and scaring me at the same time. I will be in Paris for business for a week (16th arr), was looking for a place to train for an upcoming event. Most of the places around there are closed in august, one has been closed since 2013 and will reopen 2018. Interesting. One potential is Piscine Henry de Montherlant, any reviews on that one? The other potential pools were Piscine Blomet and Piscine Suzanne-Belioux. But I've read consistent reviews saying that they are overcrowded. Considering that the last post was in 2013, I'm hoping things might have changed. Perhaps they have adopted a different etiquette?
  • this thread is making me laugh and scaring me at the same time. I will be in Paris for business for a week (16th arr), was looking for a place to train for an upcoming event. Most of the places around there are closed in august, one has been closed since 2013 and will reopen 2018. Interesting. One potential is Piscine Henry de Montherlant, any reviews on that one? The other potential pools were Piscine Blomet and Piscine Suzanne-Belioux. But I've read consistent reviews saying that they are overcrowded. Considering that the last post was in 2013, I'm hoping things might have changed. Perhaps they have adopted a different etiquette?
Children
No Data