Chondromalacia patella

Anyone dealt with this problem in the pool? I've been in PT for almost 3 mos and am not seeing results. Kicking, fly, br and turns are quite painful.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 11 years ago
    I've had the same problem, only not during swimming. Have you tried a brace? My doctor suggested the Reaction brace. It's really cool, looks like a spider web and it grips around your knee. Only brace that has worked for me. I haven't tried it in the water, but I bet it would work just as well. I got mine at betterbraces.com. They do have a nice return policy, so you can try it out and if it doesn't work for you, it can be returned.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 11 years ago
    I've had the same problem, only not during swimming. Have you tried a brace? My doctor suggested the Reaction brace. It's really cool, looks like a spider web and it grips around your knee. Only brace that has worked for me. I haven't tried it in the water, but I bet it would work just as well. I got mine at betterbraces.com. They do have a nice return policy, so you can try it out and if it doesn't work for you, it can be returned.
Children
No Data