Yingfa sharkskin vs Speedo aquablade

Former Member
Former Member
I was going to get a speedo fastskin2 for meets, but I found something called a Yingfa sharkskin. It seems exactly like a fastskin except waayyy cheaper:). Right now I have an speedo aquablade, and was wondering which is better out of the sharkskin and the aquablade.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    I was going to get a speedo fastskin2 for meets, but I found something called a Yingfa sharkskin. It seems exactly like a fastskin except waayyy cheaper:). Right now I have an speedo aquablade, and was wondering which is better out of the sharkskin and the aquablade. I have been coaching competitive swimming for over 15 years, many levels and thought the yingfa would be a great compromise for swimmers who can't afford the astronomical price of tech suits. I decided to guinea pig my own daughter a competative *** stroker. It was truly a horrific experience. The suit has zero stretch at the end of the leg portion it actually cut off the blood return to where she nearly had to be pulled out of the water during her first race in it and her feet and legs puffed up and turned purple. She could have been seriously injured. The suit was sized correctly but the design is faulty. I tried to reach yingfa to return the suit for months with no response then finally got a non English speaker who hung up on me. The suits are dangerous. She is not the only one who has a problem. At the same meet another male swimmer passed out after his event falling and hitting his head. He was wearing the male sharkskin jammer. I will never let any of my swimmers wear these suits again.