Dryland / Strength Training Suggestions

For the current time our Masters schedule is limited to three mornings per week (M-W-F), with occasional Saturdays. Since I'm an early riser and up at 5:00AM anyway, I'm trying to come up with some ideas for some dryland and/or strength training routines for Tuesday and Thursday mornings when I can't swim. I've been doing some stretch cord and bodyweight training on a random basis, but thinking it would help if I had more of a structured plan. I've got a seldom used gym membership, so that's an option for my off days. Running is out due to some chronic knee problems. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks.
Parents
  • I concur on the personal trainer. If it fits in your budget, keep them: you'll work harder and get better results with a trainer holding you accountable, watching your form and varying your workouts than you will on your own.
  • I concur on the personal trainer. If it fits in your budget, keep them: you'll work harder and get better results with a trainer holding you accountable, watching your form and varying your workouts than you will on your own.
Children
No Data