Anyone, (I'm 72) dealing with reduced ejection fraction? If it's been a long time, did you improved your percentage? Been on losartan and carvedilol for about 2 and a half months. I am at 35-40%. After every repeat I'm gasping for air...advice/

Anyone, (I'm 72) dealing with reduced ejection fraction? If it's been a long time, did you improved your percentage? Been on losartan and carvedilol for about 2 and a half months. I am at 35-40%. After every repeat I'm gasping for air...advice/comments?

Parents
  • I had tachycardia but it was induced by emotional stress (death in family). I avoided drugs because I knew it was not chronic.

Start at the beginning. One lap at a time. Go through the motions - easy. For my events I just went through the motions without effort. For the mile my times were better. Just relax. Rebuild confidence in your body. I'm not a doc.

• I had tachycardia but it was induced by emotional stress (death in family). I avoided drugs because I knew it was not chronic.

Start at the beginning. One lap at a time. Go through the motions - easy. For my events I just went through the motions without effort. For the mile my times were better. Just relax. Rebuild confidence in your body. I'm not a doc.

Children
No Data