National QT for LCM

It’s been a long time since I went to Nationals, but LC NATS are close to me this year. I don’t know if I will have the opportunity to swim in a long course meet prior to Nationals, but I definitely made the SCY standards by a generous margin a couple of weeks ago in all events. Can I use those times (converted) to swim LC Nationals? or do I really need to find a LC meet to go to this summer?

Parents
  • In addition to Celestial's times from that meet being recorded in the USMS Event Results Database, I can personally attest to her definitely making the standards by a generous margin.  I was at that meet, and she beat slaughtered me in breaststroke-- and everybody else, in everything else, winning high points for the meet.

Celeste, just for the record, NQT's are on the honor system, and you more than got this!

Good luck at the meet!

Cheers!

Elaine

• In addition to Celestial's times from that meet being recorded in the USMS Event Results Database, I can personally attest to her definitely making the standards by a generous margin.  I was at that meet, and she beat slaughtered me in breaststroke-- and everybody else, in everything else, winning high points for the meet.

Celeste, just for the record, NQT's are on the honor system, and you more than got this!

Good luck at the meet!

Cheers!

Elaine

Children
No Data