2022 Summer Nationals- Hotels

I see that Hotels for 2022 Summer Nationals are now posted.  However, I cannot make a reservation with Monday departure. Since we often don't know how early Sunday events will finish, many of us like to spend another night.  Can the contract be extended to include Sunday night?

Wow, now the Hotel link is gone again.  I hope the reservation that I made is still active.

Parents
  • Hi , we are working with our local contacts in Richmond to extend the hotel blocks for Tuesday and Sunday nights. We will repost the hotel link on the event page once that is corrected so you can adjust your reservation then. Sorry for the confusion. 

• Thank you, Jay.  I see there are a few rooms now available Sunday night at the hotel I booked.  However the link CHANGE RESERVATION on the 288Travel website just opens a different Browser and doesn't take me anywhere to modify.  Therefore I am sending them an email about my desire to add Sunday night to my reservation. info@288travel.com  Hope they respond.

• Thank you, Jay.  I see there are a few rooms now available Sunday night at the hotel I booked.  However the link CHANGE RESERVATION on the 288Travel website just opens a different Browser and doesn't take me anywhere to modify.  Therefore I am sending them an email about my desire to add Sunday night to my reservation. info@288travel.com  Hope they respond.

Children
No Data