Hotel Reservation System for LCN

I'm just curious, does anyone know anything about the hotel reservation system for LCN? It's a little buggy and I just want to talk to someone at the hotel I'm staying at. I've sent questions to the email address and no response. I was curious if there would be shuttles etc. Does anyone have any information regarding the shuttle system or if we can work with the hotels directly?

Parents
  • I also have sent a query to the email address given <usmssummernationals@conferencedirect.com> and have received no response. While I do have a Master Acknowledgement Number, I don't have any confirmation of the dates for which I have hotel reservations, the number and type of rooms, nor the price.  I'm getting uncomfortable not having this information.

• I also have sent a query to the email address given <usmssummernationals@conferencedirect.com> and have received no response. While I do have a Master Acknowledgement Number, I don't have any confirmation of the dates for which I have hotel reservations, the number and type of rooms, nor the price.  I'm getting uncomfortable not having this information.

Children