2020 Nationals still on ?

Illinois and Wisconsin have just cancelled their state meets!! U S M S says Nationals are still on at this time. Will this also change as the "panic & fear" continue? I hope not as I have trained all year for this goal.
Parents
  • Illinois and Wisconsin have just cancelled their state meets!! U S M S says Nationals are still on at this time. Will this also change as the "panic & fear" continue? I hope not as I have trained all year for this goal. Orca, as you know, there is already a thread on this that you have been posting on. Starting another thread just adds to the multiple Nationals threads that Dawson Hughes is trying to keep updated about the status of Nationals. Why not just post your concerns on the other thread??? :dunno: Please keep in mind that this isn't all about you. If you check out the CDC website, you will see how fast this virus is spreading. As much as certain leaders of this country want to downplay it, the virus is VERY real. It is not a hoax or "fake news."
  • Illinois and Wisconsin have just cancelled their state meets!! U S M S says Nationals are still on at this time. Will this also change as the "panic & fear" continue? I hope not as I have trained all year for this goal. Orca, as you know, there is already a thread on this that you have been posting on. Starting another thread just adds to the multiple Nationals threads that Dawson Hughes is trying to keep updated about the status of Nationals. Why not just post your concerns on the other thread??? :dunno: Please keep in mind that this isn't all about you. If you check out the CDC website, you will see how fast this virus is spreading. As much as certain leaders of this country want to downplay it, the virus is VERY real. It is not a hoax or "fake news."
Children
No Data