2019 Summer National's 6th event and seeding decisions

The Summer National's meet director and the USMS Championship Committee have agreed to the following decisions which will be implemented at Mission Viejo. The sixth event will not be dropped. Swimmers will have the opportunity to swim all individual events that were entered. The 400, 800 and 1500 freestyles will be deck-seeded slowest to fastest by entry time, regardless of age, men and women separate. The 400 IMs will be deck seeded slowest to fastest by entry time, regardless of age, men and women separate. The 200s will be deck seeded slowest to fastest by entry time, regardless of age, men and women separate. All events 200 meters and longer will require positive check-in. As noted in the original meet information, the 50s and 100s will be preseeded, with the oldest age groups first, slowest to fastest within each age group, men and women separate. As a reminder, psych sheets should be available on or about July 22 and heat sheets on or about July 29. Jim Clemmons Championship Committee Chair
Parents
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 5 years ago
    Thanks everyone involved in putting on this well run, fun meet. +1 This was my first Nationals and only the second swim meet I've ever participated in - so although I don't have a ton of experience, I found the event to be really well executed and run. Kudos to all involved!
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 5 years ago
    Thanks everyone involved in putting on this well run, fun meet. +1 This was my first Nationals and only the second swim meet I've ever participated in - so although I don't have a ton of experience, I found the event to be really well executed and run. Kudos to all involved!
Children
No Data