2015 Spring Nationals

When will complete information for the 2015 Spring Nationals be available? The nationals page indicated availability around January 1.
Parents
  • Elaine, I do believe that it is in Westover Hills. Someone on our team was able to get a really good rate at a hotel that isn't on the meet list of hotels, but it's 11 miles from the pool. You mentioned that traffic can be really bad, and I am worried that 11 miles make take a lot longer than it looks on paper. It's Towneplace Suites San Antonio Northwest. Thoughts? That's a valid worry. Try running it through Google Maps (from the hotel address to the pool address) during the times you will be making that commute. Remember, they are on Central Time. Google Maps will tell you how long the drive is during current traffic conditions. Personally, I would try to get as close to the pool as possible.
  • Elaine, I do believe that it is in Westover Hills. Someone on our team was able to get a really good rate at a hotel that isn't on the meet list of hotels, but it's 11 miles from the pool. You mentioned that traffic can be really bad, and I am worried that 11 miles make take a lot longer than it looks on paper. It's Towneplace Suites San Antonio Northwest. Thoughts? That's a valid worry. Try running it through Google Maps (from the hotel address to the pool address) during the times you will be making that commute. Remember, they are on Central Time. Google Maps will tell you how long the drive is during current traffic conditions. Personally, I would try to get as close to the pool as possible.
Children
No Data