Hardest Pool Event?

I always find myself in the most amount of pain after a 400 IM and consider that the hardest pool event. What events do you think are the hardest?

Parents
  • Does this have to be a sanctioned event in meets? I’m more of a long distance (open water) swimmer, and not much of a meet swimmer. But I have trained myself in butterfly, and do have to say that the 400 IM is one tough mother. A few times…just for s4!ts and giggles…I’ve done a 1600m IM. Pretty much done after that. I’ve done the 1-hour ePostal numerous times. I think it’s easier than the 400 IM.

Dan

• I agree with 400 IM being hardest regular pool event but I think even a 400 IMer would disagree about it being harder than an hour postal.  When I was younger and more beautiful dropping 1:04s for an hour straight (and some are doing 1:00 or better) has got to be waaaay harder than the 4 minutes plus of pain.

• I agree with 400 IM being hardest regular pool event but I think even a 400 IMer would disagree about it being harder than an hour postal.  When I was younger and more beautiful dropping 1:04s for an hour straight (and some are doing 1:00 or better) has got to be waaaay harder than the 4 minutes plus of pain.

Children
No Data