Go the Distance & Swim.com

I have finally figured out how to sign up for the Go the Distance event.  My question is, my Swim.com is connected to my USMS account.  Is there a way for my logged swims in swim.com to automatically upload to the FLOG or do I have to manually input the information?  I use a Garmin watch, that uploads from the Garmin Connect app to swim.com which in turn uploads to USMS.  Any help is greatly appreciated, I would prefer to not have to enter the information manually.  Thanks!

Parents
  • I reached out to swim.com.  I was having a problem with my Apple Watch. With their newest update you need to go to settings, then integrations, click on health and then import.  It uploads to swim.com and FLOG.  Not sure if its the same for Garmin watch.  My garmin watch died and I switched to Apple watch.

• I reached out to swim.com.  I was having a problem with my Apple Watch. With their newest update you need to go to settings, then integrations, click on health and then import.  It uploads to swim.com and FLOG.  Not sure if its the same for Garmin watch.  My garmin watch died and I switched to Apple watch.

Children
No Data